Saturday, October 4, 2014

31 DAYS OF HORROR! - Day 4: What's a horror movie you thought you'd love but didn't?

31 DAYS OF HORROR! - Day 4: What's a horror movie you thought you'd love but didn't? 

Well that's easy, 'The Stuff' from 1985. Unfortunately I saw this recently after eyeing it for months in the shops thinking it was a Nintendo Wii game. This poorly made throwback to films like 'The Blob' is so abysmal it can only be laughed at. However it does make a valid point about mass consumerism but that would suggest intelligent thought went into this film.

I guess was expecting something like The Blob, or just a cool 80s style throwback to those silly B flicks from the 50s. I was so very wrong...the mind boggles! That's all I have to say because I'm getting angry



No comments:

Post a Comment