Wednesday, October 29, 2014

31 DAYS OF HORROR! - Day 29: What's the worst horror movie you've seen?

I love that fact that this inane sequel or reboot tries to justify murder by making Leatherface seem like the victim, a poor misunderstood creature. Absolutely pathetic across the board! I can't say I was expecting much from Texas Chainsaw 3D but I didn't think it would be this bad. Probably one of the laziest horror movies I've seen which was the biggest disappointment as it gives viewers nothing they haven't seen before, it's the same routine. I know some horror fans like that repetitive nature with these type of films but with the amount sequels and prequels that have already been made for this franchise it would have been nice to have something fresh and new.

No comments:

Post a Comment