Sunday, October 26, 2014

31 DAYS OF HORROR! - Day 24: Who's a horror movie character that describes you?

The world of Stephen King is filled with rich and diverse characters from all walks of life, but young Eddie Kaspbrak from IT is the one character I can probably relate to the most. More so as a child as I was the shy quiet type with numerous allergies that have followed me into adult hood. I've always viewed Eddie as a number two or the second on command of The Losers Club, his best friend Bill Denbrough being the unofficial leader. That's how I generally view my role in life, as a number 2 which I'm completely fine with, in fact I enjoy it quite a lot. I like being the often silent observer who offers advice when needed, without the distractions that comes with being more of a leader. My allergies can be a hindrance at times but I don't let them rule my life. That's all I can really say as I don't have an overbearing mother, I haven't use my inhaler as a weapon against an evil shape-shift alien entity and hopefully I won't meet my end by being crushed my a giant spider.

No comments:

Post a Comment