Thursday, October 2, 2014

31 DAYS OF HORROR! - Day 1: What was the first horror movie you saw?

Now that we're in October I've decided to do the '31 DAYS OF HORROR!' challenge, which is simply 31 questions relating to the world of horror movies that I'll answer each day of the month with a small post on this page. 

Now to answer the first question....Hmm I actually have no idea. I eased myself into horror movies very slowly; often looking over at the horror section at my local video store but never wandering over for a peak in fear of catching a glimpse of Demons 2, that cover! But to answer the question the best I can I'll say Jaws 2 from 1978. In equal parts thriller and horror, this sequel to the classic original caters to a younger audience feeling at times very much like a slasher. The kill count is higher and the shark is much more monstrous, facial disfigurement and all. It's not a great film but it manages to entertain.



No comments:

Post a Comment